Label Expo 2011: 330 Brava and Flexo Premiere
Visit us at the Rotatek booth (Hall 5 B40) for a 4,000 sq.ft. showcase that bridges lower cost short runs with offset quality at a unique competitive edge. Rotatek will premiere an updated 330 Brava version alongside their European recognized 450 Brava at the booth. Rotatek will also be annoucing their new in-line shaftless flexo press that reduces web waste. Witness three of Rotatek's patented servo offset/flexo solutions for your next challenging project the best of both worlds with:
- Full/Semi-Rotary Offset
- In-Line Flexo(s)
- Unique Rotary Screen
- Hot or Cold Stamp
- Regulated Embossing
- Magnetic Die Cutting
October 11th Open House Annoucement:
KYMC America is conducting a second Euroflex open house for customers interested in purchasing KYMC equipment. Trials will be run on KYMC's new Euroflex 8c CI with Apex's new GTT Anilox rollers with Esko HD seperations. The Euroflex has Eltromat's Webstar 2000 Auto Impression and Register setup that was demonstrated in our recent May open house. Addtional trial information on the jobs run are below. For more information on attending please contact KYMC America at 630-681-2521.
- Testing MacDermid and Kodak plates
- Esko HD separations
- 200 LPI, 175 LPI and 150 LPI screens
- Apex UniFlex GTT "XS" Anilox roll profiled to match the MacDermid/Esko HD and Kodak NX
- Sun Chemical "passion XP Plus" inks
- Reverse printing BOPP film
- Asahi AWS water wash plates*
- 120 LPI on coated paper with the same solvent inks
- Apex UniFlex GTT Anilox rolls
- Test is a pet Food bag job
Rotatek Summer Tour:
Novaflex and Rotatek is touring the U.S. coast-to-coast this July to numerous label companies featuring their flexible semi and full rotary Brava and their patented sleeve Universal Offset machines. We are discussing the latest improvements to the Brava and the upcoming wider Universal 850 for Drupa. For more information contact us at 630-681-9900 or e-mail us.
Garant NSL Debut:
Novaflex is excited to annouce that Garant announced their Matador NSL twin stream servo bag machine on the W&H Interpack Booth floor (Hall 15 C41/D42) on May 12th, 2011. The updated machine features a new servo driven unwind and patented bottom glue system. For more information contact us at 630-681-9900 or e-mail us.
Novaflex returned from Graphispag (International Printing Industry and Communication Expo) in Barcelona, Spain. Garant and Rotatek showcased working equipment on the floor and we photographed and filmed a ton of footage. In addition we visited Macfer's new Mac 200 at a newly installed plant for additional film footage. We are currently working on updating videos so contact us for a copy at 630-681-9900 or e-mail us.
GARANT @ Graphispag:
- showcasing their newest Matador NXB twin-stream flat bottom bag machine
- showing a Triumph 5QT (Servo) available at a local plant
- Triumph 5QT and 5A bag machine plant viewing available
- Rotatek will be showing ROTATEK @ Graphispag:
- showcasing their new Universal Offset Sleeve Press
- showcasing their latest Brava Variable Format - Semi and Full rotary press MACFER @ Graphispag:
- showing their most recent MAC100 bag inspection and automated, robotic packager at a nearby plant
Novaflex has been serving the Printing, Converting and Flexible Packaging industry for over twenty-five years. Novaflex's combined team experience exceeds over 80 years of experience. Distinguished contributions by the Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) were first recognized in 1985 with induction into the hall of fame just three years later. Novaflex has also contributed of the Flexible Packaging Association (FPA) beginning in 1988. Novaflex is also a member of PLGA Global and TAPPI.
For more information please contact us at 630-681-9900 or e-mail us.
Novaflex is the exclusive North American sales representative for:
- Garant Maschinen Equipment
- Macfer Robotic Bag Inspection/Packing
- Pro Doing Pouch Equipment
- Rotatek S.A. Offset Equipment