Nuevo Flexo is a modern approach to flexo printing on wide format without known problems associated with Central Impression presses. With plate and anilox sleeve changes plus our Steady-Go register and impression setting, the same fast job changes are possible. With our special Vision Intelligence before the drying tunnel, setup materials drastically reduced.......to around 26 feet, important with today's short runs and multiple sku's.
MIZARFLEX is the new generation stack type flexographic printing press with many unique advantages. It is completely gearless and it is designed to achieve the highest quality flexo printing on all materials. Mizarflex offers register and print quality equivalent to the central drum but with more advantages like running some colors in production while you can safely make ready colors not being used for the next job. The decks not being used are shut down entirely with nothing moving so the operator can safely change sleeves and ink sets. Another advantage is printing both sides of the web in only one passage, without turn bars.
With Direct Drive Technology on each counter impression cylinder, there is no master drive like with a Central Impression. All drives are masters and communicate in sync to maintain web register throughout the press run.
Our register is an intelligent system that performs a search of register dots and automatically sends the correction of registration to each axes before the material reaches the web inspections system, without stopping the press. By using servo motors on the unwind, infeed nip, outfeed nip and rewind, we control tension in each zone and therefore precise register. Because each impression roll has an individual direct drive, we can control tension through each chosen deck with precise control according to the material.
Vision cameras and fiber optic sensors placed at strategic points of the press cover all printing possibilities, including front to back. These cameras perform continuous register control of the print units during production with a measuring resolution of less than < 5 microns.
Automatic Ink Changes
With our Sincroclean or Auto-wash automatic wash-up systems, you can change colors quickly. All chosen decks can be cleaned automatically without operator intervention freeing the operator for other duties,
Solvent or Water base inks 4, 6, 8 or 10 color presses handle large print repeats where necessary. Various types of unwind and rewind options 30", 40", 50" and 60" non-stop turrets
Nuevo Flexo is a modern approach to flexo printing on a Mid-Web format.
It is built on the same platform as the MIZARFLEX but with a more compact design.
It can be supplied using solvent or water base inks or can be equipped with E-Beam or UV/LED ink systems that utilize low migration/low odor UV/LED/EB FoodSafe inks either now or in the future. Because there are no heat restrictions like on a CI drum that can cause expansion and miss register. You are able to produce high quality flexible packaging and shrink sleeves without pollution controls.
- MIZARFLEX 600 800 1000 1200 1400 1500
- Max web width: 650 mm=25.6", 850 mm=33.5", 1.050 mm=41.3", 1.250 mm=49", 1.450 mm=57", 1,550 mm=61", higher on demand
- Printing width: 620 mm=24.4", 820 mm=32.3", 1.020 mm=40", 1.220 mm=48", 1.420 mm=56", 1,520 mm=60"
- Printing repeat: 260mm-10.25” to 600 mm-23.6” or 350mm 17.78” to 850mm-33.5” depending on the width.
Opt. Printing repeat: 450mm-17.7” / 1.200 mm-47.25”
- Number of colors: 4/6/8/10
- Print possibilities: 4+0 / 3+1 / 2+2 6+0 / 5+1 / 4+2 /3+3 8+0 / 7+1 / 6+2 / 5+3 / 4+4 10+0 / 9+1 / 8+2 / 7+3 / 6+4 / 5+5
- Working speed: 450 m/min 1475 fpm
- Maximum unwinder Ø reels: 800 -31.5” 1.015 -40” 1.250 -49”
Vision Intelligence Advantages:
Positioning and pressure adjustment of the counter-pressure roller and plate cylinders operated by independent servo motors
Equivalent to CI register while printing at both sides of the web in only one passage
Quick changes of the jobs in only a few seconds with Direct Drive Technology in plate cylinders and in counter-pressure cylinders or the use of the Motion Control in all the printing press.
- Shafts mounted on cantilever for a quick change of the plate cylinders and anilox sleeves, with pneumatic closes of automatic opening and tool-less. No need of gear changes.
- Sleeve change or carriers are made inside the machine, without dismounting the shafts.
- Preparation of the available printing units for the following job in production, allowing the setup job changes at production speed
- Servo motor printing unit positioning with automatic adjustment according to printing repeat to facilitate all required operations fast and efficiently.
- Longitudinal register through the servomotor of the plate cylinders, achieving an infinite adjustment and without stops.
- Inking systems by means of closed chamber doctor blades, with pressure pneumatic regulation.
- Integrated control panel allows the centralized control by an industrial PC and a touch screen, including all the necessary control for the use of the machine.
- Drying including two completely independent circuits. Module for the drying between printing units and high performance horizontal tunnel assuring the material drying before rewinding.
- Offers up to 60% recirculation of processed air, which lowers the cost of drying operations for our customers.
- Complete automatic unwinders/rewinders or double-station for semi-automatic change to 1.200 mm.
- In-line possibilities of incorporating solvent lacquered or coat, water-based or UV drying register with flexographic printing.